ENABLE is the first European symposium for exclusive PhD candidates and postdocs. A new kind of symposium that is organized for and by PhD candidates and postdocs from 4 different institutes. RIMLS is actively involved in the organization of this conference via a consortium that received a EU-grant. Next to the RIMLS and the IRB, The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research (Copenhagen) and European School of Molecular Medicine (Milan) are involved. The aim is to connect aspiring European researchers of tomorrow, support young researchers, strengthen their scientific careers and bring biomedicine closer to society. For this, the symposium will organize career related workshops, discussions with leading scientists and cover cutting-edge techniques and scientific breakthroughs.
The RIMLS management strongly supports the attendance of PhD candidates and postdocs to this symposium.
RIMLS has received a large number of ENABLE travel grant applications. We are very happy to announce that we have decided to award 10 grants this year instead of 6 to encourage the internationalization of the RIMLS institute with the Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB, Barcelona, Spain).
The travel award winners are:
- Estel Collado Camps, theme Nanomedicine
- Alejandra Ruiz Zapata, theme Reconstructive and regenerative medicine
- Paulo Cesar Martin Urbano, theme Inflammatory diseases
- Dorien Feyaerts, theme Inflammatory diseases
- Lianna Beunk, theme Cancer development and immune defense
- Jasper van Beek, theme Cancer development and immune defense
- Yessica Alina Rodriquez Rosales, theme Inflammatory diseases
- Anique ter Braake, theme Renal disorders
- Silvia Mihaila, theme Reconstructive and regenerative medicine
- Jorieke Weiden, theme Cancer development and immunce defense
We congratulate all award winners and wish them a great time in Barcelona.
More options for funding at the ENABLE website (deadline 15 July).
<< back to overview news items