Oncology Drug Development in Practice (ODDP) is an educational program designed for professionals in academia and industry who wish to acquire or expand their knowledge of drug development in oncology.
- Anyone looking for a solid introduction into the essentials of oncology will benefit from participating in part A;
- Drug development professionals in industry and academia wishing to acquire or expand knowledge of oncology drug development will benefit from participating in parts A and B combined or part B only, depending on their starting level of oncology knowledge.
|Why participate in ODDP 2017?|
- Exclusively focused on oncology
- Impressive 13-year track record
- High participaant satisfaction over the years
- Particularly useful for those entering oncology drug development
- No upfront oncology knowledge required for successful participation
- Covers the complete cancer drug development process
- Provides stand-alone introduction into oncology for a broad audience
<< back to overview news items